I used burlap for the back, just like the other one, but I went ahead and bound this one. It looks nice and neat.
I have not accomplished anything this week in the way of quilting. Although I was able to get back to work on the appliqued onesies that I really must finish ASAP.
I now have 6 more to go for my nephew! I think I spend more time trying to find the right template and printing or drawing them out, than I actually spend appliqueing the fabric onto the onesie.
Of course I have my ongoing WIPs... I haven't gone anywhere with my Philippians 4:8 Wall Hanging or my SkillBuilders BOM since I posted my last WIP. BUT I haven't picked up any new projects, trying to stay focused and finish up what I have already started.
Linking up with WIP Wednesday hosted by Freshly Pieced.