Last week did not allow for much sewing/quilting. The only thing I completed was my Rock-N-Romance Apron. I think it turned out really cute.
The apron started out as two 1/2 yard pieces of Rock-N-Romance and some solid Kona Gray.
After a short period of time the top took shape and I thought, this isn't so bad...
I don't think I understood how to do the pleats on the skirt portion of the apron, but it still turned out okay.
And... All finished! I didn't put the flower on the strap because I only had gray left and I was tired of working on it. I might go back and do the flower this week though.
Goals May 6 - May 12
1. Finish remaining two blocks for Philippians 4:8 Wall Hanging and begin sashing/piecing together.
2. Finish Hand Piecing Hexies for SkillBuilders BOM Block # 7 and start on Block #8
3. Make a few more Farmer's Wife Blocks
I have several other projects I could work on, but the way the last couple of weeks have gone, I know that I won't accomplish as much as I hope, so I think I will keep my "goal list" manageable.
I am linking up with Plum and June's Let's Get Acquainted.